Friday, December 10, 2010

Meet the stallholders..tea and cake with Hannah Daw from Iris Accessories


Hannah was another one of our original stallholders who lives in Gipsy Hill, London. She makes jewellery under the name Iris Accessories. We loved having her and are so pleased she's going to be with us on Saturday 11th.



For those who don't know, please tell us what do you make.

I make vintage button silver bracelets, necklaces and belts from vintage buckles



When and why did you start doing this? 

I started my business in April and was inspired by a course I did at Central St Martin’s and beautiful buttons of course!

Where do you get your ideas/inspiration from? 

I get my ideas from bold designs and colours, whether it be buildings or fabric swatches! I love the 50s

Why did you want to be part of “It’s darling!”? 

"It’s darling!" is an energetic, creative fair where interesting and diverse artists come together, so I love being part of it. I sold in July and loved it, especially the atmosphere.

Are you doing anything special with your stall? 

 I have now started making necklaces which is very exciting and am selling little kid’s bracelets – perfect for stocking fillers!


Describe your ideal Christmas day...

I would be in my new home with my whole family, wearing a glam dress and red lipstick, with a glass of bubbly from the off! There would be lots of drinking and eating with a lovely walk in the park to finish off

What’s your favourite cake? And kind of tea? 

Lemon cupcakes with Earl Grey

What would you say “It’s darling!” about in your life? And can you send a pic if poss? 

Here's my Christmas tree that I have just decorated with the sparkly lights on!



For more about Hannah go to www.irisdesigns.org or email info@irisdesigns.org


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Can We Go?