Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Meet the stallholders...Christmas Shopping with Kelly Bevan

Original artwork always plays a big part in our fairs so we are proud to announce that Kelly Bevan will be selling with us at the Guildhall on Sunday 20th November AND Jumble Jelly on the 29th November. So you will have two chances to appreciate her greatness!


Artist Kelly Bevan
Hi Kelly, tell us about what you sell and what inspires you


I sell collages made from butterfly cut-outs which can be made in any colour, collages made with postage stamps I have lots of ideas in my head for those but just need to find the right stamps! Also signed prints of my original drawings/doodles which are mainly black and white, but can’t resist colouring them sometimes. I get lots of inspiration from shapes formed in nature. I also sell greetings cards with prints of my original design/ drawings on, and some die cut items in felt mainly for people to use in their own crafts.

Hand cut butterflies £60 framed

What is your most affordable/value for money item and what is your most wow one?

I’d said the most affordable ones are the signed prints they are not limited edition and only £5 each. I’d said my most impressive is the Union Flag made of used postage stamps this is still a steal at £80 framed

Union Flag £80 framed

What are your top three tips for Christmas shopping/present giving?

1. Only give gifts you’d be happy to be given yourself.
2. Plan ahead, do not leave shopping until the last minute.
3. Buy original and unusual items where possible.


Signed horse print £5 or £20 framed



To contact Kelly Bevan call 07794240415







No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Can We Go?