1. How long have you been doing what you do?
We have a combination as a Mother and daughter duo, Lynda (mother) has sewed for years and Alys has the edgy fashion ideas. We started Rock Follies Vintage in October 2009, so although we are quiet new we have jumped in the deep end and have been very busy and our next fair will be our 20th!! We just love it and cant keep away!
2. Why did you start?
We went to a vintage shop and looked at each other and said "We could do this." Two days later we had a fair booked and a collection in the loft and have not looked back.
3. What's your inspiration?
4. Why did you want to be part of "It's darling!"?
It sounds just perfect for us - handmade and Vintage - what more could you want? Our customers just love it so do we.
5. Any personal details you care to share? Partner, kids, hobbies, guilty pleasures?
Lynda has a wonderful supportive partner in Gary, he is always there to push a rail, set up a stall and encourage her in my dream of getting my own shop. Alys has just finished a busy year of study and is looking forward to developing some great ideas for Rock Follies Reworks and has also got some exciting new developments that will be launching at Christmas for a complete "Vintage Make Over."
6. What's your piece of "three second wisdom" - life or crafting advice?
7. What three things would you want to be stranded on a desert island with?
Sewing Machine, fabric, cotton